Monday, May 21, 2012

I am grateful I felt the urge to write in my gratitude journal and noticed I haven't written a post since exactly one year ago. I am grateful for the coincidences, because they make me feel there is a reason why I felt this way.
I am and will be forever grateful for the magical time I am experiencing right now. I am grateful for my wonderful first pregnancy and for my baby who is growing strong and healthy. I want to say thanks for having the chance to share two weeks with my mom, who is visiting us from Peru. I am grateful for all the wonderful friends that shared a great Sunday afternoon with us and honored us with their presence in our beautiful home.
I am grateful that I feel so grateful today! It really feels awesome! :)
Love you Miranda Sofía (my unborn baby's name- it's a girl!)
Love you David (my soulmate!)

No comments:

Post a Comment